If you’re missing your ex girlfriend like mad and desperately want her back, then learning how to get your ex girlfriend back is a priority. We have rounded up the 10 hottest tips on how to get your ex girlfriend back that are going to help you get her back in your arms before you know it!
10 Hot Tips to Get Her Back
1. Give her space to miss you and to peak her curiosity about what you may be doing and who you may be doing it with. Let her reach out to you first.
2. Devise a full-on strategy for making her want you back, going about getting her back, and learning how to keep her. Try Magic of Making Up for a cheaper but just as effective alternative to a relationship coach.
3. Work on your confidence. Nothing is sexier or makes someone more appealing than confidence.
4. Don’t let her see you with other women. Tip #1 will help to get her imagination going so she wonders if you’re with someone else, which is good enough. A little jealousy is one thing, but being with other women will hurt her. She won’t want you back if she feels betrayed or like you couldn’t wait to hop into bed with someone else.
5. Don’t let her see you miserable. As hard as the breakup is, she doesn’t need to see you looking heartbroken and needy.
6. Figure out what led to the breakup and work on making sure it doesn’t happen again. Be sure to let her see that things will be different once you do speak again.
7. Make yourself more physically attractive by losing those few extra pounds or putting some more effort into your appearance like you did when you were first trying to win her over at the start of the relationship.
8. Make yourself more attractive as a person. You can do this by trying new activities, socializing more, and just getting out and enjoying yourself.
9. Listen to her when she does reach out to you. Women need to feel like they’re being listened to and like what they say really matters to you. Let her share her feelings and offer feedback that shows that you’re really taking in what she has to say. Few women can resist a man who’s a good listener!
10. Be more assertive. Women love a man who can take charge and make them feel protected. Be a man’s man and show her that you’re in control of your life and able to take care of her.
Learning how to get your ex girlfriend back takes some work, some self-discovery, and even some patience, but with the right tools (See Tip #2) and the willingness to do what it takes, you can win her back and have the relationship work the way you want it to.